Monday, October 11, 2010

Autumn Photographs

Nothing scrappy to share. Only some photos. It sure is feeling like fall around here. Fall has become my favourite season in the past few years. Loving the crisp sunny days and golden foliage. I'm hoping to get some good foliage shots when we go to Montreal this week. I miss the beautiful red maple leaf that I took for granted for all the years that I lived back east. I'm hoping to be able to scrap a LO documenting the beauty of this leaf.

Now for the photos. This is my shot of the ornamental pumpkins & gourds sitting on my kitchen table. I was quite pleased with my results until I saw Rob's take! ;)

Yes, I have to agree that he is the photographer of the family. The blur of blue in the background is actually our large bottled water jug. It strangely adds a great contrast.

Here is the slough on a sunny afternoon.

Yet another view of my slough! ;) I never get tired of looking out of my kitchen and seeing this. There is a large muskrat that we see swimming some evenings. The ducks are scarce now and I think that the last of the Canadian Geese are flying toward a better location for winter. Lucky!!!

Here is my friends little guy!! Such a handsome little sweetie!!

This is what happens when his mother's crazy friend feeds him candy and then decides to have him sit for a bit of a photo shoot! He is actually happy here and is posing for us. He LOVES getting his picture taken. He is so hilarious!! He was just sitting there and as soon as we got out the camera, this..... Too funny! He just melts my heart!
Here is Maggie May just hoping for a goldfish cracker to be thrown her way, again.

And one more of this handsome little fellow! I think he is chewing on a goldfish cracker here.

Wishing you all a wonderful week with some time left over to do something creative and scrappy!!

Happy scrapping!! Jen :)

10 comments:

  1. delightful pics , Jenn ! cant wait for you to scrap Fall ! woot !

    p/s : We have an online store here that's sending me the PP Sweetness collection pack this week ! so never say never ! lol . I hope to finish up another WP layout today . we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW those photos are priceless, Ilove love love your creative scrappers layout below...your hand sewing on the title totally ROCKS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, I love fall scenery. I have a maggie mae too, she's our cocker spaniel. Thanks for sharing. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the photos are great... i love this time of year too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just saw your vote over on the CC blog... thank you!! thats so super sweet of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have ponds like that around my subdivision that I have tried taking photos of!! Will get them loaded on my blog. I need to figure out how to do a slide show in photobucket or something to put in a blog post. That little guy is cute!!! A little ham for sure! You can take pics like that!! Try shooting all different angles and use the macro setting. I think both photos are wonderful. I love fall photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, fabulous photos. And that little boy is sooooo cute! Great eye with that lens, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool photos Jenn..Thanks for sharing your world with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really stunning photos Jennifer! I love the nature shots and that little guy is super cute.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous shots, Jen! I have to admit - I am jealous of your slough! What a great place to live. :) I'm loving fall, too...though it seems to have become winter here overnight. We actually have snow on the ground! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...