Sunday, October 10, 2010

Celebration at Creative Sketches

Creative Sketches is celebrating their 125th sketch!! Kristine has an amazing reveal today with tons of inspiration. She will be sharing new reveals on the sketch throughout the week with over 70 designers. I got to play along one more time as she invited past DT members and readers too!



Here is my take. The sketch was perfect for this grad photo of my nephew, Matthew. This is Susan's eldest son. I followed the sketch very closely as the stars were just perfect for a graduation LO! I used a variety of paper here, Basic Grey, Pink Paislee and Cosmo Cricket. The little ticket was made using a stamp! Such a great stamp to have to be able to stamp a ticket in any colour!!




Here is the sketch!

Hope you get a chance to play along. There are lots of prizes to be won!!

Lastly, Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian friends!!

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. great layout... i love the mix of papers lines... and the stars are super fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Jen! The papers and embellishments you chose are perfect for a grad photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet ! love the stitching thru' the alphas !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this LO, Jen! The little toughs - the ticket, the stitching over the alphas - really make this LO shine. :) I made one using this sketch too that I have yet to photograph...it needs "something" and I think I'm going to take a page out of your book and do some hand-stitching...it's been super busy here with school and company lately, so I've hardly even been on the computer, but I"m hoping to get some stuff posted soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...