Thursday, October 7, 2010

Little Man

Just a quick post to share my latest LO of Thomas. I think that he is just the happiest baby ever!! What a cute face!!! I get to meet him next week and I am soooo happy! I just got back from the mall as I was shopping for a fall ensemble for him. OMG am I ever out of touch with baby clothes! I must be old. ;) The stuff is just so amazingly cute and everything is so matchy. It is almost as fun as buying scrappy supplies! Almost..... ;)

I used a mix of lots of different stuff for this one going with more of a palette instead of a line. I am having so much fun using these little kraft envelopes. Susan bought a pack when she was here and gave me half! It will be so great when we live close and can share doubles that come in packs. More variety for us to play with, I say! I love the popular "Little Man" saying these days. I was happy to find a title card of it. Title cards are a nice change to my usual use of alphas and much easier too.

Hope you are all having a great day with some scrappy time too! I'll leave you with a cute baby clipart in celebration of Thomas!

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

11 comments:

  1. Jen, he is sooo cute! Your page is lovely and so is the baby card and doggy. I can't wait to have a grand baby! I had "holy" envy.... (ha, ha, ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is just too cute! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie he is! The stars and circles are perfect for this layout, and I love the muted tones. Are you having the gorgeous weather we're enjoying here? It's supposed to cool off again in a few days...I should really get outside and enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the background pp you've used there ! have fun meeting him real soon !!! woot !

    & how adorable is that clipart too ! sweet !

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops me again with a tip for holding ribbon down - I have been highly recommended the Beacon brand of wet adhesive & have to agree it really does a wonderful job of glueing down trims, lace etc .I must remember to buy it too .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that page is just beautiful!!!! Can I email you my pics of my little one and you scrap them?? LOL You just have a knack for embellishing that I just have a hard time mastering!!! Boys clothes still are not as much fun as shopping for a little girl. Especially the older they get. I wish I could shrink him back to a baby again. I miss that cuddly, tiny little bundle!! Glad you had a great time shopping!! I went to a scrappy store today and walked out empty handed!! Can you believe that?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. this layout is absolutely adorable!! and how cute is baby thomas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. my goodness he's a cutie and I love the assortment of paper you used. You truly are the queen of the embellies - love it. Have the best time on your trip - I am sure there will be Weight Watches at the Workplace for your hubby upon your return. ps. love the vintage tag - keep those comin; t.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've done a great job with these pp's Jennifer. It's such a pretty range. LOL! I've bought it but I'm too scared to use it.
    Ps. Thomas is such a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable. Awesome LO!!

    What a sweet image as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours and patterns on your LO !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...