Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Challenge Site

Just a quick post to let you all know that there is a new challenge site starting up that may appeal to anyone who is into making their own embellishments or even using embellishments made by others! It is called Show us your Stuff.

Sounds like a great source for inspiration on making some handmade stuff!

So here is a quick update on my efforts to adopt that sweet little Poodle, Ladybug. My references have all passed and now I am in the process of getting written permission from my condo board saying that I can have a third pup. Our condo rules are very vague, as this is a new construction and the board is far from being passed over to the owners. I'm hoping this will not be a problem. Our community By-Laws allow us to own three dogs as long as we pay a higher licensing fee. Hopefully nobody would take issue with this little 6 pound girl. The last stipulation is that my pups and Ladybug do well when they meet. We will have a three hour drive with our pups to meet Ladybug, if we get this far in the process. So, I am still keeping my fingers crossed and will do everything I can to be Ladybug's forever home.


Wishing you all a very Happy Halloween with lots of goodies and nothing too spooky!!!

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in to show us your stuff!! Cant wait to see what you do with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ! that adoption process sure is not overnight !!! I sure hope you will succeed in the end ! lol .

    & thanks for the new challenge link ! sounds like fun ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladybug will be very lucky indeed to have her forever home with the Shaw family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladybug or Penny - I think the more time you get to spend with her , the right name will emerge ! lol but aint it funny the names we like to give dogs - even toy ones - DS has a stuffed toy dog that's cream & he calls it - you guessed it - Spotty !!!!!!!!lol all the best with the adoption again ! sounds like it will happen really !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...