Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Some More SassaFrass

One more LO done for my holiday album. Yay!! Pulled out the Indie Girl one more time. Things went much smoother than they usually do when I play with SassaFrass only because I did a bit of scraplifting here to help me coordinate these crazy busy papers. You can see what Liz Qualman did here.

And here is mine. Thank you Liz! :)

Liz mentioned how the alphas from a previous Paper Poppy kit matched really well and I had some vintage dictionary paper from a previous kit also, so I was set!

I was lucky enough to find this chipboard flower shape in the perfect color. I roughed it up with a file and then added a Prima flower on top.

I mounted the cloud sticker on some kraft to complete my visual triangle.

The background paper is from the MME "Lost and Found" line. What do you all think about the line? I love the vintage vibe but yuck on the glitter! I picked through and only bought unglittered pieces but there isn't much colour in these pieces. I will basically use the sheets with other lines, I guess.

The sketch I used is by Allison Cope. Here it is.

I will leave you with this fun vintage clipart. Gee, Rob and I never have that much fun in the kitchen! LOL

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

8 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you were today! Now I know. Great LO! And it matches so well with your blog background! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet color scheme - perfect for your pic !!! great details as always! what a great sketch by Allison Cope too !

    Can't wait for your Pink Paislee ones now! ;)

    I'm not sure what or how I will use the Anthology pps yet ! lol it's supposed to bemy last purchase for a loooong time - but we all know how long that usually lasts !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great layout and thanks so much for the plug :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just too darn beautiful Jennifer, the soft colours compliment each other pefectly, and your little touches are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great layout... I love the title and all the bits that you added!! And I'm totally with you on the MME... wayyy too much glitter... I definitely passed on buying any.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page! Love the picture too. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, that clipart is awesome! LOL

    I love the LO - especially the cloud and the stitched heart! I often find myself at a loss with challenging or busy papers, so I don't buy them...I never thought to scraplift with them! Very smart, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...