Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Another Paper Poppy Kit Bites the Dust

Here are the last two LO's that I created with my October kit. I have to say that I was totally in love with that kit! The Fall colour palette is always my favourite in clothes, furniture, decor..... well everything!!!

Here's Thomas!!! What a little ham and look at his little hands folded so sweetly!! Could he be any cuter? I think not! :) What a smile!!!

I used a sketch from Sketch Savy! Here it is.

This next LO is of my nephew Chris and his much loved cat, Tabby! They have been together since Chris was a little boy and it is so sweet to see how much this cat adores Chris. I was so happy to get this photo of them together.


I didn't use one sketch for this but rather lots of inspiration from Piradee's blog. She had quite a few LO's with the long vertical design. I also scrap lifted the use of the Maya Road envelop. Her work is amazing and I really encourage you all to take a peek at her work. She is such a wonderful inspiration.

Just a quick update on Lady. She is really coming out of her shell and being much more part of the family. Makes me so happy to see her joining in. She actually came into bed this morning for a cuddle and some sleep. My new Pier 1 chenille decorative blanket is fast becoming "her" blanket! ;) I think she deserves luxury! LOL Gus is still giving her the occasional growl just to remind her that he is the leader. Maggie May, the most friendly and tolerant dog alive, is indifferent to her joining us. I will be so happy when Lady gets comfortable enough to actually play with the pups. It will come. :)

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)


6 comments:

  1. Completely beautiful pages, Jen!!! LOVE them!!! I love the layers and how you mixed the products!!! That little Thomas is just adorable!!!! I have that kit.. finished 3, and had to put it aside to work on my DT kit for Scrapbook Daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts... i love the colors too!! and really sweet photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome LOs, as usual! I love the muted colour pallette - really works well with these photos! Glad to hear Lady is doing well, Jen! I can't wait to see some LOs of her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts Jennifer. The photos of Thomas is so cute.

    Ps. I left you a little something on my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ! how fast did you use up that Oct Poppy kit ! WTG!!!

    Glad to see you've discovered Piradee's work too ! ;) Lovely how you worked the Lily Bee Fall papers - I think I only have one sheet of it for now .... ;)

    Can't wait to see you scrap Lady in the near future ?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love em Jennifer, the earthy tones really blend beautfully with your photos.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...