I have to admit that I am the worst person to give a blog award to. I always thank the kind person who thought of me but just usually never get around to passing it along. Marelize gave me this sweet award!
Apparently, she too has troubles passing awards on but she did it! I will use this as motivation!! Part of my worries with blog awards is that since you can only choose a few, some followers will feel hurt not to be chosen. :( I hope that all my followers know how much I enjoy our bloggy relationship!! :)
So here are the rules!
1. Thank the person who gave it to you. Thank you Marelize! :)
2. Put the award on your blog.
3. Share three things about yourself that you enjoy doing.
4. Pass the award onto five people.
Hmm... things I enjoy doing??
1. Being with Robert and my girls has to be my favourite thing. They are my world and I appreciate them every day. :)
2. Emailing and receiving emails from my sister Susan. It is our way of staying connected. Very soon, Susan will be living near me and we can actually spend time together on a regular basis! Very exciting to even think about. :)
3. Scrapping, scrapping and more scrapping!!! This includes scrapbook shopping, scrapbook blogging, scrapbook reading, scrapbook dreaming.... you get the drift!! hee hee
I will pass this award onto:
Susan who just started blogging last month!
Teri who is the funniest blogger alive and always tries to keep up on our scrappy world even when job demands make this very difficult.
Pearl who doesn't like getting blog awards but deserves them because she is not only amazingly talented but also leaves such sweet comments always!! I love that I live in Canada and have a bloggy friend in Singapore!! How cool is that?
Audra who is the "Queen of the mini album" and always gets me inspired to give another one a go! (She also has the cutest son ever!!)
Michelle who creates lovely LO's on a regular basis and shares my love of nature!
I have been forgetting to share my favourite vintage clipart as of late, so here is one for today!
This sweet autumn scene of bird feeding just makes me happy!!
Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)