Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fall LO

Yesterday, my Paper Poppy kit arrived!!  Oh happy day!!  I couldn't wait to get started on some Fall LO's.
 
Here we are on a family walk while visiting in Montreal.  Well, me and my nephew Matt are walking.  Rob and my brother Andrew are studying Rob's camera. ;)  hee hee


How lucky to find this sketch at The Scrappiest, yesterday.  The tree element is just perfect for the one that came on the Bella Blvd. sheet.  I'm not usually one for this whimsical design of creating a scene with the tree and clouds, but I have to say that I am kinda liking this look for a change.  It's kitchy, but I'm okay with that!


Well, I'm off to make another dent in my kit.  It's the last kit put together by Aphra before the new owner takes over in December.  It will be interesting to see if the kits remain similar or take on a different vibe.

I'll leave you with a snowy image since it is snowing and blowing here in Alberta!


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen

13 comments:

  1. I love your page and the pictures are just perfect for your papers and title. I got this paper in the Paper Poppy Kit this month and loved the colors too. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Jen!! Colors and sketch couldn't be any more perfect!! I love your little piece of scenery as well. It is blowing like crazy down here in WI. Freezing rain last night, plows not getting out to do any sanding of the streets until rush hour made for a tricky commute to school, dropping off my daughter. Very slippery!! It's been cold and blustery. I think it is going to be a LONG winter. Ben and I already have cabin fever!!! I don't think we will make it to next April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jen, I really LOVE this LO!! That sketch was just perfect! Great job. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout! I love the bright colors.

    Regards from the Netherlands,
    Margriet

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the Fall Colors here , Jenn ! what a fab kit to be creating with !

    oooo ! I sure hope Winter isnt extra long for you ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I agree, I'm loving the kitch! I'm similar in that I don't usually go that direction, but once in a while, it's a fun change of pace! :) I'm loving it, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable page - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what you did with the tied buttons on the tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooo cool the colours, that tree, the white background totally totally rocks

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so pretty! i love the way you used the sketch the bold white background and the photos are great, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!!! Fabulous job!
    Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great take on the sketch! Love those papers you used!! Thanks for playing with us at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome layout. Thanks for playing along at The Scrappiest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...