Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Great Day!

Hello bloggy friends! Just wanted to pop in today and share some news and some scrappy stuff.

Yesterday was a great day because we brought home......

"Lady Penny"!!!

Still not quite sure if she is a "Lady" or a "Penny"?? Sheri groomed her up yesterday and left little poofy pom poms on her legs which makes her look like a "Lady" for sure! She has such a unique coat with such amazing markings! Her legs are so long that she almost looks like a little lamb. hee hee

Introducing the new Shaw pack. Yes that is me in the background. Part of the pack but I think that Gus is the leader. ;)

Gus and Maggie seem fine with having a new member. Gus did give Lady Penny a look this morning that made us wonder if he was thinking, "Aren't you just a guest? When are you leaving?" LOL Anyway, she is wonderful and fabulous and I am so happy that she is with us. She is a good little eater, loves to be on the sofa with us, never said boo as she slept in her kennel through the night and is exploring her new home. She is unaware that around here, cuddle time in bed in the morning is one of the best parts of the day. I don't think she has ever been in a bed. :( She jumped off the bed right away and went back to her kennel. :( We will work on this and soon Gus and Maggie will have taught her all about the good things about being a dog! :)

Another great thing about yesterday was getting to spend some time with Moose!! He remembered us and was very excited to see us. We had lots of cuddle time and lots of kisses. He is doing amazingly well and has a dream life out in the country surrounded by many pups and two sweet little girls who love him soooo much!

Rob got some shots of these guys....


one is a bit of a spitter but spared Rob of this! ;)

Onto some scrappy stuff now! Here is one of my favourite photos of Chantal and Thomas. Chantal is totally enjoying motherhood and is such a wonderful mother! She looks so happy here with her little guy! ;)

I used more of my Paper Poppy kit for this. I didn't use a sketch this time. I am loving this new punch that I picked up! You will be seeing lots of it for sure.

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

9 comments:

  1. i can see why you fell in love with Lady Penny - she is a hoot - her coat looks like Tracy's goat - Stella!! Those Llamas are too cute. Have a great day!! t

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe she is just too cute!! my little guy, shane, was all excited to see a doggie on the computer!! :) LOVE your layout too... really fun design!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, hooray for Lady Penny! I'm kinda liking the two-name thing, actually. Maybe you should go with both! :) I'm sure she'll be settled into your routine in no time. :) I'm sooo glad to see that Moose is doing well, too! What a lucky guy to have been adopted by those two little girls. Your layout is gorgeous, too - I love the colour combo you chose, and that punch is FAB! :) I didn't get into my scrap room this weekend as I'd hoped, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I've been super busy prepping my new courses at school, and this is why my scrapping and blogging have been put on hiatus...but I am determined to be back in the game soon! :) Have a great weekend! They had snow in Fort St. John...I bet we'll have it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness she is adorable!! She DOES look like a lamb! That's the first thing Richard said when he saw the photo. I'm so excited to get to meet her at the end of the week! Nice LO too - love that new punch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness....you have a ton of animals! Sweet lady!!!

    LOVE your layout and that new punch...I just got it too. Fun stuff, hun?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo sweeet ! so many great pics ! very contented looking little pack there on the sofa ! teehee ! yeah the markings on Lady Penny's body is unusual huh ? no wonder the name of Ladybug ! lol

    Great Paper Poppy kit layout again !!!
    I see the whole world is very happily using the jumbo scallop punch ! ( i should too - dunno why I'm hiding it ! )

    ReplyDelete
  7. so love your design, it totally rocks and all your little embellies...perfect

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...so happy for the Shaw clan and for Lady Penny to have such a fabulous new home. We are all looking at her picture at work and giggling...she's so ugly she's CUTE! I bet she's an absolute doll!
    Glad to hear Moose is so happy!
    The layout is marvelous..love the papers and embellies and I just happened to pick up that punch last week too! Now I have to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little lady is a real cutie! Sounds like she is settling in! Love the picture of you on the couch with your pack of fur babies! Love the layout you did with the Paper Poppy kit! I still have a lot left from the October kit to use and am waiting for the November kit to arrive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...