Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I've Been Scrapping!!

I had such a great day yesterday scrapping!!!  It sure feels good to be creating again.  I finally cut into my MME Alphabet Soup line for boys!  The perfect papers to use for photos of Thomas!


Here he is being happy and full of smiles, as always.  He is just the most easy going little guy!  I am really loving chipboard these days so these little monsters just made me happy!

I used this week's sketch at The Scrappiest.  Here it is.


Here is Andrew and Thomas.  I love this picture of them just capturing this moment.  I chose a vintage retro look for this B&W.



I used a sketch by Liz Qualman.




Well, it is snowing here in Alberta and it sure feels like winter is here.  Time to bundle up!!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

11 comments:

  1. ohh i really love these layouts, jen!! the little chipboard monsters are super adorable... i may have to get me some!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO's are awesome..you totally rock on the sketches!! He is such a cutie patootie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, he is getting so big! Love your pages, they both are fabulous. I'm glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just adorable!! Funny! I have that line too!! I think it is going to be a good scrappy weekend for me! I have my DT work done until my Dec. kit arrives. I can't remember if I told you, but thank you for the blog award! I love your blog and seeing your work. It is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome, Jen! I love those little monsters in the first LO and the pic of Thomas with his mouth open! What a cutie! :) And the teal-red combo in the second LO is very striking. Nice work, lady! We've got snow here, too...thank goodness my new winter coat showed up in the mail yesterday - the wind chill was -26 this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layouts!! Love your take on Liz' sketch!! and love those monsters in your first lo! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two wonderful layouts! Great minds must think alike, cause I am working on a layout for the sketch over at the Scrappiest and I also used some of the MME papers! Little Thomas is adorable! How is Lady doing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey grrl ! so Lady is middle aged now ? lol I have no idea abt doggy ages , forgive me if I'm wrong ! ;)

    I'm ok with the scrappy mojo inspite of having survived one of the most awful weeks in my life .
    If you will let me email you abt it , I would be grateful for your perspective. this isnt a cry for help not to worry .
    paperfections@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!! I love all of the cute patterns you used! Thanks for playing along at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable little face.

    Thanks for playing along at The Scrappiest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...