Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sketch Inspiration Sketches

Today I finally got a chance to  play with some sketches from Sketch Inspiration.  Lady was very accommodating and actually sat on her pillow, at times, as I scrapped.  Hopefully she will soon assume the position of Gus and Maggie and just curl up to sleep at my feet.

Here is me and Susan last month logging one of Susan's caches!  It was a beautiful fall afternoon and we went for a walk at a nearby community park and trail.  I used the very last scraps of my Paper Poppy kit along with the other supplies from the stash.   I also used the first of my stash of homemade crocheted flowers that Susan brought for me!!  They are sooo beautiful!  :)


Sketch #149 from Sketch Inspiration.


Here is me and my best guy, Thomas!!  I picked up some of this line from Imaginisce and figured that the dinosaur theme would work well with Thomas's Dinosaur P. J 's!  I had fun with the whimsical feel of these papers.


Sketch #150 from Sketch Inspiration.


Thought I would share another photo of Lady.  She is coming along each day and seems to be totally enjoying her new home.  She is very loving and is my new shadow.  The "potty" training is still quite a commitment but I am staying positive that my old dog can learn a new trick.  I googled it and apparently this is very possible.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

6 comments:

  1. Holy, you've been busy! Some great takes on some fun sketches! Love that dino paper! Glad to hear Lady is settling in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Some scrappy time! I love what you did with these - especially that hot-air balloon on the first layout! I need to get me some of those! Who makes them, Jen? Glad to hear that things are going well with Lady; if you figure out the housebreaking thing, I'd love to hear your secret. Molly still has accidents, and nothing we've ever done has curbed them. She's definitely better than she was, but we've just resigned ourselves to frequent carpet cleaning. Is it true you had a blizzard today? Chilly here, but no snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages! Love that picture of you and your sister. Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these layouts, Jen!! The first one is so pretty... I love all the little layered pieces and of course the flower!! I just received some of Susan's fowers in the mail from her giveaway and I cannot wait to use them!! The second layout is so cute and fun... the patterned paper is sooo perfect with the photos of that cute little guy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous gorgeous love the earthy tones of both of them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always rawk the Sketch Inspiration sketches , Jenn ! & how old exactly is Lady ! so good to hear of her great transition into your cosy home !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...