Monday, November 8, 2010

The "White" Kids

I have another LO to share today! I have to admit that I went on a bit of a scrapping tangent last week! I decided to post my creations one at a time as I don't know how much scrapping time I will have with my new "baby" with me! hee hee She is actually a lot less work than I had anticipated.

I think it is pretty safe to say that her name is......... Lady!!! She just looks like a Lady more than a Penny! Those long legs and her delicate walk just say, "I'm a lady!!!" LOL She is becoming much more settled now. She seems to be getting into our doggie day routine around here. She still tends to want to go and sit in her kennel alone. I guess that breeding dogs from a mill do a lot of that so it is a safe feeling for her. As much as I want her to do her own thing, I make a point of inviting her to join the family. She is laying here with the pack right now and it just makes me happy!!!! She sure lets me know when it is time for some loving! She is so funny. She sits on my lap facing me and I massage her back. If I stop, she will gently put her paw up on my mouth. I just love this little one so much. She just melts my heart. :)

Rob thinks he has figured out the mystery of her unique markings and those ears. We think she has some Chihuahua in her. I guess it makes sense considering she was found with 4 Chis and we think they were all abandoned when they were no longer useful for breeding. :(

Take a look at this guy. A Chi-Poo! Hmmmm.... those ears look familiar!! I think that Lady has much more Poodle in her than Chi. I also think that she is much cuter than this little guy, but that may just be a "mother's love" talking! ;) hee hee

Okay, back to the scrappy stuff. Really..... this is a scrapping blog!!! LOL Here is one of my favourite photos taken during my trip home to Montreal. Having this photo of me with Susan and Andrew is just a treasure. I used some more of my Paper Poppy kit here. The fall colours where perfect! Oh, there is that new punch again!! ;)


I used this fun sketch created by the very talented Liz Qualman.
Well, I am really thinking that I should start creating some Christmas cards soon! The season will be upon us before we know it! Wishing you all a wonderful Monday!!

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

7 comments:

  1. Don't you just love that jumbo scallop punch? I just adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! She is just adorable Jenn. Makes me want one.;)

    Another gorgeous LO...you do such wonderful work!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad things are going well with the new little one! What a darling she is - and I agree, she's cuter than that other one in the picture! :) I'm sure she just needs time to really get into the pack mentality but I'm glad to hear that she's adjusting as well as she is! :) Awesome LO, too - love the use of white space! Treasured photos are the best. I hope your scrappy tangent rubs off on me - I have a four day weekend coming up and I'm itching to scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting mix breed Lady seems to have alrite ! unusual ears she has indeed ! lol

    great Fall layout with the sibs !!! that's one fabulous sketch by Liz ! love your take !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe... i'm so glad to hear that she's loving her new home!! awesome layout... i'm totally lovin the brackets framing the journaling... i might have to lift that idea!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luuuv ur work Jen as always! U know I surely love that title too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost bought that punch and decided on another one. The more I see it being used, the more I think I need it! Another wonderful layout! I just love those papers and what a great family picture to scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...