Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Goat

Yesterday we had a record snowfall!   Between 12.4 to 30 cm depending on your exact location.   Yay!!  A great day to stay in and scrap!!!  I finally cut into my line of Pink Paislee "Father Christmas" papers.  A very yummy line indeed.  While picking up this stash at my LSS, the ladies had done a class the evening before where they mixed in some papers from "Tinsel and Twig" and one of the Kaiser lines.  They had all these papers together on a table and were gracious enough to let me buy this mix from their project table! :)  Some people just have the best eye for mixing up the manufacture lines.

I took this photo last year out at the dog kennel where we board the pups while we are away on vacation.  I just love this "Christmas goat"!!  I love the grid look of the frosty fence!


The sketch I used is #154 from Sketch Inspiration.  I love me a sketch with lots of layers. ;)


Hope everyone is almost ready for Santa!  Hard to believe it will soon be upon us.  I'll leave you with a few of my most recent Christmas photos.

My favourite cat sending all my readers a holiday greeting! (hee hee)


My best Christmas gift laying under the tree!  I sure love this little "Lady".  She brightens my day! :)

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

3 comments:

  1. that goat is too funny - you and Rob have such a photographic eye and I love your shots. Your scrapping sets the whole thing off. Lady appears to be so comfortable at her "forever" home....

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww how sweet is little Lady under your tree !

    & yeah ! love the idea of the CHristmas goat ! great pic indeed ! I haven't done much anything for Christmas really ! just made loads of cards & tags so far .....ooo & 2 gift bags .....lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea for a LO, Jen! That little goat is adorable, and I second your thoughts on the fence-grid! It's lovely! Love the Christmas pics of the critters, too...I'm hoping I can get mine to stay put in front of the tree long enough for me to get a good picture...wish me luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...