Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Crafty"

I finally got a chance to use my Cosmo Cricket "Material Girl" line!  It was the perfect line for these pictures of me and Susan knitting.  I love the vintage vibe to these and the chipboard collection is so cute!!  What is even better is that most of this stash came out of the bargain bin!!  Gotta love a scrappy deal. :)

Here is this week's sketch over at Sketch Inspiration!  Lots of layers in this one and I love that it works for two 4"x6" pictures.


Speaking of Cosmo Cricket paper have you taken a look at this!  Circa 1934!!  I LOVE it!!  Now I just have to find some. Grrrrr!!!

I'll leave you with a festive Christmas image!!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

6 comments:

  1. Jen, that picture was PERFECT for those papers and embellishments!!!!! Love it. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo yah ! those CC material Girl patterns look fab together here !!! & yay on the Circa 1934 acquisition ! lol still have stayed away from that one . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page - I have those papers too & still need to scrap with them :) That tied bow on the title is too cute - the perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tee hee lovin those photos, I hope you and your family have a safe and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh! Love love love that paper!! What an awesome LO, Jen - and so exciting that Susan is finally in Ed. with you! Are you spending Christmas together? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I need to take some pics like this! Happy Holidays! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...