Thursday, December 23, 2010

Design Dollies Sketch

The Design Dollies have a new sketch up today.


Here is my take using another great photo of Thomas!  I used the new MME "Fine and Dandy" line.  Just loving this fun colour palette and that cute owl paper!  I opted for using only one photo in the LO and replaced the top photo element with a journaling sheet.  I'm still loving the banner craze!! hee hee


With the new year soon approaching,  I wonder what the newest scrappy trends will be for 2011.  Last year at this time, all we heard about was banners and hand made embellishments.  I haven't heard of any major trends so far.  Have any of you?  I'd love to know if there is anything totally fabby in store for us all.

Well, tomorrow will be a busy day getting ready for Santa!  I am having 12 for Christmas dinner so we will begin some preparations as to have more time to enjoy company on Christmas day.  I do have to admit that I have been quite lazy this year and have not done a lick of baking.  I do however have two pies ordered at my favourite pie shop, Fife n' Deckel!  Cherry and Coconut Cream!!!  Yummy!! :)  I have also set aside some time tomorrow to look for Christmas sweaters for the pups.  Wish me luck as I may have left this too late in the season.  ;)

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas with family and friends!!


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

4 comments:

  1. This is just delightful , Jennifer, you have done afabulous job of replicating the sketch, I hope yo and you famil y have a beauiful Christmas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo yea ! such a sweetie take on the sketch with the MME & Thomas !!!
    & you are so right abt next year's trends !!! I just can't tell yet ! I just read over my Dec 31 post of 2009 with the trend spotting ! Doubt I can repeat that this year !

    Yummo on the pies for your Christmas dinner !

    We had a fab Christmas eve dinner with our old friends with homemade roast beef , smoked duck breast , salad & chocolate fondue ! ;) wish we had choices of pies like yours ! lol !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I always love what you do with banners! They never seem "kitchy" to me on your layouts because they are such an integral part of your style. I love it! :) Merry Christmas to you and your family! I just wanted to let you know that I am thankful I found your blog. I adore your style and I find you so inspirational! All the best to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. merry christmas, jen!! love the layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...