Friday, December 3, 2010

Feeling Festive!

Hello bloggy friends!  Not much scrappy going on around here.  I have been busy getting some Christmas stuff done.  Shopping is done, cards have been sent out, out of province gifts have been mailed and now I am on to wrapping!  I always think I like wrapping gifts.  I LOVE buying wrapping paper!! Must be the paper thing again. ;)  I love to make tags out of last year's Christmas cards.  But..... when it comes down to the actual wrapping I get bored really quickly and find excuses to leave the wrapping area and find something else to do.  Today I even caught up on my ironing!!!  Now that is sad.

Tomorrow may be tree trimming time!  Always a challenge to try to break the least amount of ornaments and then there is the re-arranging of furniture!!  Yeah..... maybe we will wait until Sunday. ;)

I will leave you all with my best wishes for a fun filled weekend and..... this updated version of a recent photo Lady!  Now I'm off to find photos of Gus and Maggie to put silly Santa hats on!  LOL

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

6 comments:

  1. sweet pic indeed ! we'll wait now for your tree pics ! ;) none from my end usually .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie pie! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you about the wrapping, Jen! I want to learn to make cute little present toppers! That would be so awesome with plain kraft paper...yum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...