Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Few More of Lady

Okay, I think I am done scrapping Lady now.  Well..... for a bit anyway. ;)  I don't want to look like a "really" crazy dog lady! LOL

Lady is an interesting subject to scrap.  I am the first to admit that Lady isn't much of a looker.  Having said that, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, and as her "mother", I have to say that to me she is beautiful. :)  When I see a photo of her, I don't have a sudden revelation of a paper line that would just be perfect for this beautiful photo. ;)  With Gus and Mag being white, they match everything!!!  So I do my best to pick some lovely papers that will help boost the appearance of lovely Lady.  Pretty papers help!  In real life, I have decided that pink is her colour and when I put on her very fashionable pink winter coat, she looks terrific. Draws the eye away from her face I think. ;) I will brainstorm with the groomer on some creative cutting to help her along too.  The little poofs on her legs help to draw the eye away from just how long those legs are.  Now if we can just do something with those crazy ears????? ;)


For this LO I picked up on the pink leash, and the gold and green in the pillow.  Got these fun papers for $0.20 in the sale bin last March.  I think they are "We are Memory Keepers". I also used some Pink Paislee and "Tinsel and Twig" here.  Fun to finally use my new snowflake punch!

I used last week's sketch from Creative Scrappers!  Fun, fun, fun!!


Here is my girl hanging out under the Christmas tree.  When I saw this photo I declared that she looked really good in it.  The family laughed!! I guess it is just a mother's love. :)  I used some fun "Tinsel & Twig" on this as well as a shaped sheet from the Pink Paislee Christmas line in 2008.  I finally put some naked chipboard on a LO.  Piradee does it all the time and I love the look, especially with the contrast of the shiny pearl.


Here is the sketch I used by Julie Bonner.


Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday!!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen

5 comments:

  1. Jen..OMG..Your LO's are adorable!! What a sweet puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Lady is grand!! Either pink or red, she looks great. I am biased, she needs a Schnauzer beard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pages are fabulous!!!!! love your take of the sketch and your details are perfect, GREAT JOB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful choice of papers for these layouts , Jenn ! & Lady is one very blessed furbaby now that she's a Princess ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like always...love these Jenn!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...