Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Layering!

This LO is for this week's challenge at Design Dollies.  The challenge is to use at least 5 layers in your creation.  An easy challenge for me because I love the look of layering!  I think it adds dimension and interest to a LO, not to mention the chance to show off a variety of coordinated patterns!


This one is for the album that I am making for my friend!  I have already given her the album and each time I make a new LO of her sweet little boy, I give it to her to add to it. I just love this photo of him.  He is growing so fast and now looks like such a "little boy".  She has a new little one on the way, so soon I will be starting a second album! :)

I used my Paper Poppy kit for this one.  A mix of Bella Blvd. and Pink Paislee.  No sketch for this one, just let the products guide me.

I'll leave you with my latest photo of Lady.  I haven't been taking many photos lately as my camera is in the shop yet again. :(  I went for the month of October without it and now it won't be back until after Christmas.  I am stuck using Robert's scary monstrosity of a camera.  Too complicated for my liking even in "auto" mode! LOL  Anyway, Lady is doing terrific.  She is settling well into our home life.  She now realizes that morning bed cuddling and walks are two of the best times of the day!  She has also decided to invite Rob into her life after three weeks!  It took her a while to decide that he really is a good guy.  Now we have to work on getting her to not run away each time Lisa says hello to her.  Baby steps for this little one.


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

8 comments:

  1. Great LO - and with no sketch to guide you! Lady is looking as lovely as ever. ;-) We're looking forward to seeing her again next week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!!!! And he is just adorable. Love those papers....

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout... fab work with all the layering... you definitely rocked the challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the vivid fall colors here too , Jenn ! he really is growing up so fast this cutie !

    Lady's looking nicely contented there - not surprising ! ;)

    p/s : I have bought a few new bottles of Maya Mist colors for a change - their antique metallic colors are lovely - antique bronze, patina ...urggghh ! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowowowow that orange really pops off the pagfe, what a sensational photo and I llove your simple but fabulous design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.... wow!! The amazing colours jumped out at me straight away and I have to tell you I'm seriously in love with your layout:) Thanks for playing along with the Design Dollies!
    PS: Lady is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO Jenn!! Thanks for the love on my blog. Hope you come on over and check out the site.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! All three: the little one, the LO and the pup! I hope your camera comes back soon! As much as I'd love one of those complicated ones, I don't know that I'd ever really be able to learn to use it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...