Saturday, December 18, 2010

Some More Fancy Pants

Just a quick post.  Yesterday was a totally scrappy day and I am proud to say that I pretty much consumed my "Happy Together" stash!

One more of Lady!  I wanted to document how her life was not so great to begin with but she is cherished and loved now.  She has the life of a princess. :)


Found this new sketch on Julie Bonner's blog.  Her talent always amazes me!


This LO was a super quick one.  I guess there isn't much room left to create much when you put three 4"x6" photos on the page, but these photos just begged to be scrapped together.  Auntie Carolyn took these of Thomas and they are a few of my faves of him. :) I made these circular embellishments by punching a 2" circle from a large floral patterned paper.  I then punched a 1" circle with my new Martha punch.  I love the zigzag shape of this punch.  I then finished off with a button.  The repeated embellishment helped to continue the simple feeling of this LO.


I used this sketch by Susan Stringfellow.  I really like her multi-pic sketches and hope to use more in the future.


Hope you are all having a great weekend and are getting ready for the big day!  I'll leave you with a Christmassy vintage image. :)


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. Super cute, as usual, Jen! I'm so glad that Lady has settled in. It makes me think of when Maggie first came to us and it took a couple of months before we really got to know each other...but what a wonderful gift that relationship is! I am so glad that you and I have both been lucky enough to rescue such cute pups and give them the life they deserve! I love that second LO too - what a cutie that little one is! So, how fast is fast for that LO? How long does it usually take you? I find it usually takes me at least 3 hours...is that too much? :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have jut sbeen looking back on all your chrissy layouts...I havent done 1 yet,,,yikes but you have inspired me, This one i sgorgeous I so love the little tags popping out of the photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh jen, i think you totally out did yourself on these layouts!! they are definitely some of my favorites of yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous , gorgeous baby Thomas is !!!! ooooo that adorable face !!!! super use of the FP indeed !!!!

    p/s : hoping to get some scrappy time these 2 days ! winding down for Christmas this weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Great pics and wonderful colours! You've been busy and I need to catch up on commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...