Friday, January 28, 2011

Celebrating with The Scrappiest

What a fun week going on at The Scrappiest!!  Liz just posted the last sketch of the 100th Sketch celebration today.  Lots of prizes to be won and amazing inspiration from top notch guest designers!!  Here is what I created yesterday.

Sketch 100


Finally scrapped these hilarious pictures of this little cutie.  Nothing like looking "natural" for the camera!   I used "Toil and Trouble" by The Girl's Paperie.  So much fun creating these tags and I actually stamped on one!!!

Sketch 102


Here he is again looking as sweet as ever!  I could just take this fellows photos all day long!!  I used some paper from Bella Blvd. here called "Man of the House".  So cute for a little boy LO.  There were so many fun elements to cut out.  I love it when paper lines do that.  Always makes for an interesting and unique LO.


Sketch 103


One of my favourites of this little guy.  It just begged to be done in a classic B&W look.  BG "Oliver" was the perfect line for this with it's classic muted shades of colours.  The title flag is from MME in the discount rack!


As you can see, the album for "sweetie" is coming along well and this celebration is the perfect motivator to get me going on it!  Still two more sketches to complete for the celebration.

Thank you to all who left me such encouraging words on my album dilemma!  Yay I am not as crazy as I thought nor am I alone!  ;)  I guess if this is my life's issue at the moment I have tons to be grateful for. :)  I am off to the LSS tonight to get me some of these amazing D rings!!!!  Susan is there as I type this and just called me with an album update!  Susan is a lucky scrapper who lives a 5 minute drive from the best LSS in the area!  Lately there seems to be this magnetic force that is dragging her to this amazing shop.  She went from living in an area with no scrappy stores to this scrappy heaven!!!  I am so excited for her!  :)

Happy Friday everyone and Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Jen!! Great pages!!!! I am glad you are having fun scrapping. I have the same album issue you do. I even find that D ring albums I still have issues with. I think the only solution is just not to make as many bulky LO's. I have two D ring and the rest of my albums are Creative Memories. I like the True 12x12 size with the side loading sleeves. No open-topped page protectors, keeps dust out! Three years ago, my LO's were not bulky at all. I mostly used CM's paper, stickers, etc. It wasn't until I stumbled upon sb.com that that all changed!! Now, I have the really fat, bulky flowers, the Pink Paislee cork with their big, chunky brads. I have a whole bag of those Maya Road wood numbers.. those I have not used. I just need to make less bulky pages. Have a great weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute LOs!! And hardly lumpy at all! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work whether its lumpy or not! Cant believe you have gotten all these done already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome, Jen! What a cutie! And - they are flatter! LOL Is it snowing there? We have the best scrapping-snowy weather here! LOL And after a long work-week I'm definitely ready for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Jennifer! I love all these pages. Lol! He looks like quite a character! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all adorable. You rocked this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ! you sure got some winners here , hun !

    time has run out on me I dont think I can get anymore in . teehee . hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layouts. I really like the orange layout with tags. I think I will have to scraplift that one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love your layouts!! All of them!! but my fav is the "faces", those photos are so cute and your papers are just perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on the sketches!! Thanks and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...