Monday, January 31, 2011

Echo Park Goodness

Yesterday was a totally scrappy day and I played with all Echo Park papers.  I love that they release so many lines and that there is so much goodness in each paper pack.  They are so affordable too.  Three more LO's for "Sweetie's" album.

Aww, what a cute little monkey.


I used Sketch #101 from The Scrappiest celebration last week.


 For this next LO, I am so proud of myself for actually using more than one photo on a LO.  I really should do this more often.  I love the mix of B&W, colour and vintage.


The sketch is new from Sketch Inspiration.


I love this photo. :)  What a ham for the camera.  :)  Finally cut into my "Little Boy" line for this one.


 The design for this started with inspiration from a LO I saw that Kelly Gore did using the BG "Jovial" line.  From there it kinda went its own way.  Sometimes this is how an intended scraplift goes. ;)

Wishing you all a wonderful week!  It is really cold here again but should be warming up mid week.  Yay for that.  I'm not too excited for the results of groundhog day as around here only 6 more weeks of winter would be just wonderful. LOL

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

13 comments:

  1. Cute LOs! Love the little spider on the second one. I actually scrapped yesterday too! I'll post the LO later today when I get back from the library. So excited to join an English library!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute pages, Jen!!! You are the master at layering!!! You have inspired me to get another LO done with my Little boy papers. I need to get SO much scrapping done! Groundhogs Day here doesn't mean much.. we still have winter for "6 more weeks" no matter what. It usually doesn't really start warming up much til mid April.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't keep up with all your goodness, each and every layout is just superb. thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, I edited and added the text in picassa, so so easy and I am the most UNcomputer expert there is SERIOUSLY!Believe me ask my hubby!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... they are all gorgeous! I can't wait to start scrappin' children's pages!!!!!! That picture with his heart glasses is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, great pages! I normally don't like Halloween pages, but these ones are amazing! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aodrable, Jen! You must be almost done this book now, yes? Great new blog design, too! You must be trying to channel Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layouts! I love your style. I saw that sketch at Sketch Inspirations and was scared off by it! You did an awesome job with it - just love that layout! Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mix of pix of your little buddy - multiple pictures works. I agree with Teresa, when I looked at the skech from Sketch Inspirations I didn't have a clue how I would have worked with it - now you've given me ideas. Hope you are keeping warm...brrrr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, lovely work Jennifer (why do we say work? This looks like it was fun!) I love the contrast between your photos in that middle layout.

    And I'm loving your pretty new look too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pages are all amazing Jennifer. Love your blogs fresh new look too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo my ! such sweet treats with these EP layouts ! You sure have scrapped up a storm here ! lol

    not so much over on our side of the pond for now !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...