Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Feeling Jovial

One more LO to share using the BG "Jovial" line!  As always, I love me some BG and this amazing line is no exception. :)

Here is Diane on Christmas day.  A typical "Diane" picture where she pulls a face. {sigh}  She has done this since she was a little girl.  I really don't think that she can control her facial expressions.  These faces have gotten her into trouble throughout her school years! ;)  Anyway, since I only had the one photo of her on Christmas day, I decided to scrap it anyway and journal how she really does not enjoy the Christmas season.  I don't want to rewrite history and pretend that either of the girls get excited for Christmas.  Just keeping it real!  I think in years to come when we have little ones in our family, the magic of Christmas will return for all of us. :)  The three pups are just not cutting it in the whole wonderment of Christmas department!  They just don't have the cognitive ability to get it!!  LOL


I really like the look of those Maya Road snowflake overlays.  I was stumped on how to use this product until I saw that Julie Bonner had cut one in half and placed it on each side of the LO.  Yes, I am a scraplifter!!

I used this sketch by Julie Bonner.  I can't stress enough how amazing her sketches are.  I am making it yet another goal to catch up on some of her sketches.  Some of them are quite intricate and really challenge me.


Well the jury is out still on whether I will do some cleaning today or hide away in my scrappy room and create????  This house is really calling out for a caring touch but ooooh I do feel like scrapping!!!  LOL

Wishing you all a wonderful day!!  It is chilly here today but crisp and sunny with a beautiful blue sky.  Winter really is a very beautiful season!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

7 comments:

  1. LOL Love this one!! It sure captures how a few of us were feeling that day! LOL I think it's great that you don't sugar-coat anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, I love your title..... it's just perfect!and I love how you scrap "the real deal". Love the papers too, great page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heee! Well done! Love that you are keeping it real!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I love the irony of such a beautiful Christmasy layout depicting a less-than-excited photo! :) This totally reminds me of the "Debbie Downer" SNL sketch. I can just hear the "wah wahhhh" sound effect in the background! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. tee hee gotta love it< i love those white Doilys peaking out and your fab design...thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really great layout and love the photo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous page - as usual you totally rocked my sketch!!!! One of these days when I get a book together I will be sure to rope you in to do some sample pages :) Love that pic too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...