Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Thomas!!

Well, little Thomas turns one today!!  It is hard to believe that he is one already.  It seems like he was just born.  I feel so fortunate that I actually got to meet and hold him in his first year of life but I sure wish that I lived closer and got to enjoy him more often.  He is just about the happiest, smiley little guy ever!!

Here is the card that I made for him.  I used my favourite "little guy" line these days, "Fine and Dandy". I can't get enough of those cute owls.


In celebration of Thomas's birthday I'll share this LO of him that I did last month.  It was originally for a colour challenge for the Design Dollies.  With the craziness of Christmas and the new DT coming in, the challenge was never posted, so I figure it is about time I put this up on my blog.  The challenge was:  lime green, navy blue and pale yellow.  A very lovely combination.


As for CHA news, I spotted these amazing papers by 7 Gypsies!!  They could be used in so many ways.  I would love to cut the title out on some of them or just incorporate it by using the sheet as a background.  That bingo card one is amazing.  I hope I can find them out here.  Not a brand that I see too often as far as papers go.






Wishing you all a great day!!  Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

7 comments:

  1. Wowwww!! I loooooved this card!! It's totaly amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The LO is adorable! Love the journaling and title. The card's really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful layout and a lovely CHA "pick" - I have a feeling we like a lot of the same things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I lvoe that card! I have that line, too, and I am just waiting for the right project. You nailed it! And he is such a precious fellow. Awww . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable card & even more adorable layout ! you rawked the colors for sure,grrll !

    The color combos for the Lille pps are rather unusual I have to say - I only got the 8x8 pps .
    We arent seeing any exciting new arrivals yet - which is totally good on the pocket hurray ! 2 week not headed to you know where ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, i love the LO of Thomas - what an unexpected, fun colour palette! And I agree about the Fine and Dandy...I wish I had more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann S said

    Jen I love your Lo of On The Go with the colored palettes stitching four circles representing the Beatles and the buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...