Monday, January 17, 2011

It's Snowing....... Again

Another snowy day here in Alberta. :(  I think we are all getting a bit tired of more snow around here but on the brighter side, it is forecasted to stop by tomorrow and to warm up to around freezing soon!!!  Yay!!!!  I really want to get these poor little pups out for some walks.

Here is this morning's view from my kitchen window.


 A little bit bleak I would say.  I think I may be hiding down in the studio again today.  Well, if nothing else, this bad weather does wonders for my scrappy life. ;)

This is my latest creation using yesterday's sketch up at Creative Scrappers.



I love this photo of Susan holding Thomas.  I put a bit of a Susan touch on this,  using her favourite colour of soft green and I layered two of her hand made crocheted flowers onto a paper Prima flower.  I am totally in love with the music sheet paper from the CC "Circa 1934" line and really wanted to show it off in this LO.  Other papers used are BG "Curio" and some MME.  I have to say that my "Curio" line is getting down to slim pickings and I will be sad to see this fun vintage line gone.  I do however have this on my wish list.


Same kinda vibe!!!  I love the Echo Park lines!!  They are very affordable at around $18 a collection.  I wonder if they are on the more affordable side because they basically reflect a very popular line that has already been marketed?  Just something to ponder.   (Thoughts like this could be one of the first signs of cabin fever!)  hee hee

Here are a few more papers on my wish list.  New out from Jenni Bowlin.  They are now double sided and of a heavy weight.




You can view the complete "Be Our Guest" sneak  here.


Wishing you all a wonderful Monday!!  Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

11 comments:

  1. I just discovered that Echo Park For the Record line the other day and I want it too!! Our taste in paper is so alike. BTW the LO is lovely too. I love that photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo You like EP's For the record too !!! lol I think they've always priced their packs that way from day 1 ? not sure if I'll be getting yet - all depends on what arrives with them .....

    oooo loook at all the snow in the landscape here !

    & such a sweet color palette for the layout here !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great layout! I'm loving the soft girly vibe you've got going on lately! And aren't those little flowers of Susan's just darling? I am coveting mine, I have to admit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our crapola weather has done wonders for your scrap albums Jen - great job on all of your layouts - you so inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... that's a lot of snow, but it looks so pretty and peaceful. Your page is beautiful! He is so cute! Love those papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your page - the Basic Grey was perfect for this photo - love that line! Haven't seen the Echo Park one but I like it! Might have to go on a hunt for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..Gorgeous page..sweet photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Gorgeous page!!! Everything is just perfect on here!! Can you please send some warmer weather down south?? Temps at night -14 below F. Then add the windchill factors. We haven't seen temps in or near the 30's in forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stunning photo of the snow, glorious since we are having a heatwave, the colours in your layout are just divine Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super duper cute! Love the colours! I wasn't a big Curio fan, but I think that you are changing my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jen, this layout is just lovely, the colors are amazing and your attention to detail just blows me away. You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...