Saturday, January 1, 2011

I've Been Published!

I'm starting off the year with some exciting scrappy news.  One of my LO's has been published in the online magazine ScrapStreet!!  The article is about sewing on LO's and I am in good company with Aphra and Frances.  A milestone in my scrappy life! :)  You can see the article here.  I hope you will all be encouraged to get out your needles and floss collection from cross-stitching days gone by and put some stitches on your next creation!!!  Not only is it very relaxing but it is also a great way to add some detail. :)

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

10 comments:

  1. yeah!!!!! way to start this new year..... Can't wait to see it. Happy new year and many blessings to you in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Congrats!! love that layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Congrats Jen!! It's an awesome layout - as per usual from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Yahoo! Hooray! Congratulations, Jen! That is awesome news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooo sah-weet , hun !!!!!!!!!!!!absolutely not surprised by this pub !!! woot !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the layout being published! Well deserved! I enjoy looking through your post of your favorite layouts. Looking forward to see what you create in 2011. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woot woot OFF to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So awesome Jen - your work is fabulous & totally deserves to be published!!!! Off to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! Congrats! I've used needle and thread on my layouts, but have yet to use my machine.... still too scared. Maybe 2011 will be my year - lol! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...