Monday, January 24, 2011

More Jenni Bowlin

Two more LO's to share using up my Jenni Bowlin stash!  Why have I hoarded these papers for so long?  Some sheets were released in 2007!!!

Here is sweet Thomas just starting his teething phase.  Just love this photo of him!


The sketch is last week's from The Scrappiest.  I love the amount of white space in this sketch.


BTW, The Scrappiest is celebrating their 100th sketch this week with lots of fun, prizes and extra sketches, so be sure to check it out!

Here is me and Thomas at a restaurant in Montreal.  He was such a good boy and was getting lots of attention from other diners.  He is quite the little charmer. :)


Trying to find more uses for those ubber big PP alphas. {sigh}  Not a smart purchase on my part and I also have a set in blue. :(  Just trying to think of short words to use them on.  ;)  As you can see I am jumping on the flag banner craze just a little bit!  hee hee

This is the sketch I used from Pencilines.


I just found a bunch of 8.5x11 sketches on Page Maps and am thinking of trying my hand at this size once again.  Sarah has inspired me to do so with some of her latest creations. It has been years..... about 5 or 6!

Onto CHA news,  Pink Paislee just gave their first look at this....


It is soooo beautiful!!!  Not sure if it will go on my wish list.  It has a bit of a Webster's Pages vibe to it and I can just see myself struggling. ;)  Gotta think about this one longer.

Wishing you all a wonderful week with some time for scrapping and fun!!

Happy Scrapping!!!  Jen :)

9 comments:

  1. Jennifer, your page for the scrappiest is completely adorable!!! i love all of the little touches and the picture is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, Jen! Congrats on using some of your stash! And - I'm loving the square photo! What a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. o my ! but u know what there's nothing wrong using the JB now!!!! lol i always think of JB as very classic ! so no rush to use them either .... lol . Awesome takes here with the sketches ! LOVE !!!

    the PP Butterfly garden is pretty huh ? somewhat between WP & Prima for me . but I think I will like their Soiree or the other HSe of 3 line far better - we'll see ! keeping fingers crossed what new arrivals we will have this week in good ole Spore !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am back! and happy to see your gorgeous work again, love it. Thomas is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pages! I love the first! I am drawn to those more clean and simple pages. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous layouts Jennifer. I love the first one. Thomas is SO cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adore your layouts using the Jenni Bowlin collections! I will truly draw inspiration from you. I have a ton of her stuff and I need to start using it! I did go over to their blog. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH just glorious jennifer totally lovin your banner ty[pe strips, I may have to try that my self, How fab to be using all that stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, beautiful work!! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...