Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sketch Inspiration and Jenni Bowlin

The other night I spent some time on the Jenni Bowlin blog and it inspired me to use some of my Jenni stash that I have had for a few years.  Her papers have such an individual and original vibe to them.  Her blog did have pictures of her family trip to Greece. Hmmm... we all paid for that trip by buying her sets of 6 journaling cards for about $4!!!  ;)  hee hee

I took this photo of my nephew Matt while Susan's family were staying with us waiting for their moving van to arrive.  Thank goodness for technology and computers because it was a long 10 days for the boys hanging out at their Auntie's place especially, in the dead of winter.  Not much to do. :(



The naked chipboard look goes really well with these papers.  I scraplifted the ticket flower idea from Stacey Michaud.  It might be a little bit big for this LO but I like it anyway!! :)

Here is the Sketch Inspiration sketch just put up today.


I wanted to share this latest photo of Lady.  She sure is relaxed these days as you can see from this picture.  Notice the stuffy next to her head.  She loves her stuffies.  


Well I'm off to the studio to see what else I can play with from my Jenni Bowlin Stash.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)




4 comments:

  1. ooo you are so fast with this week's Sketch Inspiration , grrl ! Wonderful take with JB ! love the ticket flower !

    & yeah look at Lady ! too cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I love that you used some butterflies on it, even if it's of a boy. It just goes to show how versatile seemingly-girly elements can be. I love Jenni Bowlin's style, but I sometimes struggle with how to use it/incorporate it into my own style...this I too have a lot of unused JB! :) Lady is looking so happy! So good to see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tee hee gotta love that photo, I am totally in love with raw chippie!!! and those red rhinestones on the butterflies really MAKE this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann

    A great layout with the back ground of paper with writing. Thank goodness for computers to help pass the time. I too love the ticket flower and the combination of colors.

    annsalert

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...