Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week #4 Challenge

Time for another weekly challenge by Elizabeth!


This week I chose Challenge #15:  Stick to a Single Colour.  I guess that I interpreted it more as a "monochromatic" look as I did allow myself the kraft and ecru as a non colour pressence.


I used some more of BG Curio for this and a sketch by Kristine Davidson.


Rob is toying with the idea of taking piano lessons.  He was getting a quick introduction from our friend who is quite an accomplished player.  I sure hope he decides to take it up!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Love all the layering of paper and how you did the title "2 Play" from two different elements. Really great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool concept! Did you ink the "pharmacy" journal circle? I recognize that one from a Paper Poppy kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Beautiful. I love how you used the bingo type card for part of your title. The flower is really cute also.

    Seeing your layouts using this challenge book makes me want to try it. Thank you for leading me to this book.

    I just started a blog myself if you would like to take a look. http://razzledscrapper.blogspot.com/

    Glinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take! Great layers with the flower and button!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...