Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week #5 Challenge

Here is this week's challenge from Elizabeth!


Challenge #8:  Use all 26 letters of the alphabet on a LO

An interesting challenge for sure.  My first thought was to use Thickers to create a grid pattern.  I have seen articles in scrappy mags where they show how this is a wonderful way to use up all those left over alphas where the vowels in the pack have all been used up.  But..... then I got lazy when I found this wonderful piece of OA paper in my stash that has the fun cursive writing!  I have been saving this paper for just the right LO!


I took this photograph of Robert's family on my FIL's 85th birthday.  I just love the happy vibe of this photo!!  I ended up framing a 5x7 for my MIL's mantel.

I used this sketch by Amy Oxford.


 In other scrappy news, BG just released some peeks for four new lines!  I have my eye on these two.



And finally some sneaks from October Afternoon.  This would make for some great Thomas LO's.



This just makes me smile but I don't think I would actually have a use for it.



Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. Gee, you're doing blog posts early this morning!!! Great LO of the Shaws. I love the colours in that photo. I'm afraid to go look at the new BG lines - I might want some and now I have easy access to get them!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Shaw LO (great use of the upside-down M! Love it!) and that OA paper is awesome! No one carries OA around here and it makes me sad! LOL! Thanks for getting me excited about those new BG lines this morning, too! I'm really trying to limit my spending right now so it's probably good that they're not out yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your LO is so pretty!!! I love the colors!!! You are making me want that book of Lizzy's!!! I saw OA's new releases on the blog this morning too! I like the Rocket one as well.. would be great for all of these pics of Ben!! Did you see Crate Paper's?? They have a new boy and girl line which would also work great for pics of my kids!!! The boy one has toy soldiers and helicopters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a really pretty combination of pieces on this layout Jennifer. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fabo combo of Sass & OA on a layout ! woot ! LOve it , grrl!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...