Friday, February 4, 2011

A Fine Day Scrapping

Susan and I spent the day together yesterday, working on the anniversary album!  We made great progress, each completing one LO.  We worked on LO's that will sit next to each other in the album.  It was a fun way to scrap together as we were working with the same bunch of supplies and making sure that our choices complemented each other's pages.  We have made the decision to work this way throughout the album.

Yesterday's LO's were from the wedding day so there were lots of Prima flowers and bling.  I was not really in my comfort zone but soldiered on. ;)  I'll take buttons, hemp and bingo chips over this fancy stuff any day.  I guess that is why I live my life in jeans and t-shirts. ;)  I have a wedding to go to this month and the thought of having to go out and find a fancy outfit is such a chore.  Luckily, Diane, my shopping assistant, will be at my side to tell me what to buy. ;)   So, here is a peak of a LO.  Fancy shmancy!!!!


Susan came equipped with some of her tools.  Yes, she brought her Zig glue pen.

 I have to say that I am impressed!  I'll be looking for one of these for sure!!  It makes gluing fine die cuts very simple and may encourage me to use my Cricut more often.  Here is a shot of Susan re gluing the die cut that I glued with the gooby glue stick. ;)


So, we make a great team and are having lots of laughs too.  Lunches always include something yummy for dessert!  Yesterday we had my favourite lemon cake from Sobeys!

I'm hoping to get some scrapping done this weekend.  I have yet to start this week's challenge so I may not be posting it on Saturday.  I'll be back soon with something scrappy to share!

Have a great Friday!  Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

6 comments:

  1. Isn't it so fun and wonderful to have someone to scrap with?? Even better when it is your sister!! I am glad you two are having a good time with your parents' album!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, you are soooo blessed to be close to your sister! Mine is so far away and I miss her so much. There's nothing like "playing together"... just as you did when you were little.
    I am just like you when it comes to cloths.... but I do love all bling and specially Prima anything. Your peek looks gorgeous!!!!! I am sure it is. Keep warm!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..you are so lucky to have your sis so close. Looks like a beautiful album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is SO much fun following our progress on your blog! hee hee The sneak peek looks so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I can't wait to see the whole LO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an interesting tip with the Zig glue pen . Not sure if we have it here.

    The sneak here sure looks pretty ! can't go wrong with Prima & pearl swirls for sure !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...