Sunday, February 20, 2011

Green at Heart

Just a quick post before bed.  Two posts in one day!  hee hee  I am so happy that I finally scrapped these photos of this little prairie dog.


  I took these last spring and never seemed to find the right sketch.  This morning I found this sketch by Aphra on Sketch Inspiration.  Just the sketch I was looking for. 


 Then it hit me that my BG "Green at Heart" stash would be perfect.  I am in a bit of a BG mood lately.  I have a whole lot of "Kioshi" that needs to be used too.  Hmm  Maybe that will be next.

Tomorrow is Family Day here in Alberta.  I'm never quite sure what families are supposed to do for fun in frigid temperatures but, people are always happy to have an extra holiday day.  Not much planned in our house.  Probably some domestic duties and grocery shopping.  I guess that is a family thing..... I think???

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

2 comments:

  1. wow ! the BG Green at Heart is perfect here with these pics ! again you totally rawked the sketch ! woohoo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto!! The Green @ Heart is perfect!!! Adorable photos!!! Sketch is perfect too, and as always you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...