Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Won!!

A very exciting day yesterday, to find out that I won this!!


The prize was one up for grabs from The Scrappiest's 100th sketch celebration.  I am so excited to play with this tool.  It will allow me to make custom epoxy buttons and heart shaped gems!!  The week long celebration was so much fun to play along with.  I ended up completing 4 of the five sketches.

There hasn't been anything scrappy going on around here. :(  The joys of February with sick bugs going through the house. :(  I'm up and ready to go again so hopefully I'll have something to share soon. :)

I did accomplish something crafty during my sick days.


 I can only go so long without craftiness in my life. ;)  When I had small bursts of energy I would work on my knitted hats for charity.  These hats are so easy to knit up.  No thinking involved as you just go around and around and around on circular needles.  :)  Anyway, the pups totally enjoyed these past days, as there was usually someone laying on the sofa.  Mostly me. ;)  They do love their cuddle time on the sofa.

Hope you all are having some good scrappy days!!  Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Jenn, and those hats are adorable. Hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot..Woot Congrats Jen. Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Love the knitted hats...I did that for newborns for awhile. Now I just sit and knit dishcloths while I watch TV. Family loves getting them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jennifer!! That's a lovely prize.

    I love your cheerful bright hats - I'm very fond of knitting up a few on circular needles myself. It's very addictive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. o my ! the sick bug sure is making many rounds of the world right now ! Glad you were able to knit these darling hats !!!
    I was on either a movie or tv show marathon - very uncharacteristic but good during a down time ! lol

    Congrats on the win ! No surprises at all !!in fact I would be more surprised that you didnt ! woot ! Hope you're taking part in the DT call now ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...