Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Great Scrappy Day

Things are looking pretty good on the scrapping front.  First off,  I finally get to share some exciting scrappy news.  I am now on the DT for The Scrappiest!! 


I am soooo excited about this.  I have been wanting to get onto this team for about a year now.  I just missed out on the last DT call, as my term was not quite over yet at Creative Scrappers.  This is a 6 month term and the new DT is up next Monday.   Hope you will all consider playing along!  I LOVE Liz's sketches!! :)

Today was a super fun scrappy day working on the anniversary album with Susan!  We always have lots of laughs.  I was working on a LO that needed to house 5 mismatched photos!!  URRGGHHHH  It had to be done as a collage and did turn out not too bad under the circumstances.  Sometimes getting the history properly illustrated takes priority over design.  Boo!!!  :(  Here is a sneaky peek including a shot of the White Sisters in earlier days. :)


Susan worked on her baby page today.  She will be posting a sneak on her blog too.  Susan suggested today,  that we plan a scrappy sleepover.  Yay!!!  What a great idea.  This will give us two full days and one evening to get our scrap on!  Think of how many LO's we can get done?!!???

Hope you are all having a great week!  Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

11 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! I want in on the scrappy sleepover! LOL What a cute combo of the pink little birdies and the cute little girlies! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous too!!! I'd love a scrappy sleepover with my sister & mom :) Love the sneak & a BIG CONGRATS on the DT!!! I always thought you rocked sketches & I'm sure you'll do fabulous at The Scrappiest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot ! woot ! woot ! No surprises to me at all that you're on the Scrappiest DT !!!!! yippeee !!!! & yeah ! how sweet it is - you girls can do a scrappy sleepover !!! let the good times roll indeed !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrappiest is lucky to have you on their team. As for the sleepover - I've got my jammies and toothbrush packed!! My daughter suggested we get together on the weekend to scrap - I feel your excitement - always better with a buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many, many congratulations Jennifer - they are lucky to have you! I often take a look at The Scrapppiest sketches, and now I have even more good reason to check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jennifer, so well deserved! Your work is awesome. Can't wait to see what you create with Liz's sketches.
    Brigitte van der Linden - The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo deserved Jen-you will be soo inspiring to us over there--Cant wait for your first reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats again, Jen, on the DT spot. :-)) Nice peek too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!!!! And your details of your peak are fabulous, love those stitches

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Your work is beautiful and I am happy to be with you in this DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is so super exciting to be part of the DT. It is going to be wonderful to work with you on the sketches.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...