Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

My second post today!  I forgot to send out my wishes for a Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!  Here are some little furry friends to help relay the message!



Hee Hee  I know, I really need a life. ;)  My nephew Matt bought hats for all our families' pets.  Too much fun!!  Susan's cat Stripo seems to be the only one who escaped an embarrassing photo shoot.  Stripo must have the luck of the Irish on his side.  You can see Tabby's lovely photo here.  I really need to stop putting hats on my dogs.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

4 comments:

  1. LOL So funny! At least the dogs actually seem to like wearing the hats! Tabby was not amused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo ! they look just adorable !!! how fun !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my mother has a porcelain Irish lady. A doll that my grandmother bought her. She takes the hat off the doll and puts it on her apricot colored teacup poodle. The have a gazillion shots of Gabi in it. Maybe it has something to do with being empty nesters?? No little kids to dress up? She seriously talks to her dogs like they are tiny children. She even talks for them. I razzed her about it one time. She said they are her children now.

    I think your pups look cute in their hats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my!! they are absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...