Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh Happy Scrappy Days

Susan and I had two wonderful days of scrappy goodness!  We scrapped for two days solid, other than to stop to eat and sleep.  We got so much accomplished and had lots of fun too!  We each completed three LO's and have to just put on finishing touches on our fourth.  We feel so pleased to have gotten so far on this album.  We could have scrapped longer but figured that at some point we should return to our families and participate in real life. ;)  Besides, the pups had ingested enough paper scraps!

Here are some peeks, featuring two very sweet faces!  Diane is in one and my nephew Chris is the other little cutie. :)






On another happy note, my twine arrived from The Twinery!  Yay!!  I can't wait to start using it on my LO's.  Not today though.  I think I need some scrappy recovery time. ;)

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

4 comments:

  1. Great peeks! Ditto on needing some recovery time - I am wiped out today! However, having said that, I'm off to organize my twine and then maybe work on the LO that's been sitting on my table for days now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ho ho ho ! the things we take for granted with our scrappy stash ! looking forward to you using that delish twine !

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds wonderful! I'll be looking out to see what you do with that twine, which I love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful glimpses...can't wait to see the full picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...