Monday, March 7, 2011

Sketch #110

The new sketch is up at The Scrappiest!  It is my first reveal on the DT.  A very exciting day indeed.  :)  It was so much fun to look at all of the different interpretations of this sketch.  I am honored to be amongst such talented ladies!

Here is my take.



I used some MME "Fine and Dandy".  I am totally in love with this entire collection and am sad to see it quickly depleting.  Since I am finished "Sweetie's" album, I might keep this LO for myself.  I almost feel guilty though.  It may end up going to my friend after all.  He just looks so darn cute in these photos!!!

Here is the sketch.


I am one day away from owning the new BG "Hello Luscious"  papers!  Susan is picking them up for me today at the LSS near her house.  Tomorrow is "Scrappy Tuesday" to work on the anniversary album, so she is bringing them over to me!  Thank you Susan.  On a side note, we are having so much fun scrapping together than we have decided that even when the album is done, we will continue to meet once a week to do something crafty!  We will have card making days and maybe even a few knitting days.  One of our future plans is to learn to knit socks so we have decided to tackle this together.  Two brains are better than one!

Wishing you all a wonderful day with some time for something crafty!!  I also want to give a sincere thank you to all of you who visit my blog to read up on the ramblings of my life.  I totally enjoy reading your comments.  It feels so great to be a part of this amazing sisterhood of scrappers!  :)

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

15 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is amazing!! I loved it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! Love those colours together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love all the stiching and colors. Congrats again on the design team at the Scrappiest! Your first reveal is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your interpretation of the sketch. The stitching around the circle is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Hooray! I am so glad you made it onto the Scrappiest! I love all the little details and the colours are just yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a talent when it comes to sketches...beautiful LO. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Jen! Hoorayyyyy on your first reveal! I have to echo everyone else because I LOVE that colour combo! It's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous Jennifer! Love your layout. You do sketches SO well. The stitching looks fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors and love your stitching !!! Great LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work Jennifer, love your circle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And I totally enjoying dropping by your blog and seeing what you have been up to!

    You have done your new design team proud with this lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is soooo cute! Your page is just FABULOUS! Love the sketch too, very clean.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Jen you never disappoint-soo glad to see you on this team.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choice of papers and embelies!!! I love how you played with the punches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your layout Jen...just gorgeous girl :) I'm so happy to be on the DT with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...