Monday, March 14, 2011

Sketch #111

It is Monday, so that means that there is a new sketch up at.....


I decided to scrap some pictures of Thomas!  Love the look of concentration on his face.  He is busy learning!  I used some October Afternoon "Thrift Shop" papers here.  I added small touches of red for a pop!


Here is the sketch!


Come and play along this week!  Nothing better than a great linear sketch. :)

Well, today is a domestic day of cleaning and laundry. BOO to that!  But..... tomorrow and Wednesday are total scrappy days with Susan, working on the anniversary album.  It will be a scrappy good time! :)

Have a great week with hopefully some spring weather and time for creating.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

13 comments:

  1. This LO rocks, Jen! I really love the "soft" primary colour schome - especially that background paper! You better believe I have been making lists up the yinyang over here...things to buy, things to make, things to move, things to get rid of, things to do. Your right, it makes me feel like I'm actually doing something! That said, I know I need to get ahead in my marking, etc. for school because next week will be a write-off in that regard...but here I am, procrastinating! LOL I wish I was scrapping like you! I can't wait to get my hands on some paper again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!!! it's so clean and fresh -- absolutely beautiful!!! what an adorable little guy u have!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jen!!! The pics are adorable & your embellishing is just perfect!! Is that a font you used for "curious little boy" or were they premade stickers - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and adorable layout.The colours are soo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little bit in love with this layout. All of the details - the pearls, the buttons, the hand stitching - are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are tempting me, you are really tempting me...

    Those lovely embellishment clusters of yours wow me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO! Love the mix of papers and the touches of red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layout Jennifer! Love the pp's, the photos and the gorgeous clean lines! Just love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen, I am amazed at how similar our scrapping style is. Love your take on this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful Layout - love all the little details, the stitching and the string around the card. Super cute photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great LO !! Love the stitching, the clusters, the photos :) Fantastic.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous combination of OA papers. Love the layers and edges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, he is just the cutest...LOVE your layout using Liz's sketch, fabulous girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...