Monday, March 21, 2011

Sketch #112

It's Monday so it's time for a new sketch at......


I cut into my new BG "Hello Luscious" papers for this one.  I knew that this was a paper line that I definitely would invest in.  I do love me some Basic Grey.  So I scrapped those crazy photos of the pups wearing the knit charity hats.  Crazy dog lady????  I think so!  Before anyone decides to call the Humane Society on me, I promise that this will be the end of my silly pups wearing hats.  Well.... for awhile anyway. ;)  Rob asked me the other night, if I am losing followers due to the amounts of dog photos on this blog.  hee hee


Here is the sketch!  Hope you will play along for this month's prize!


Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

13 comments:

  1. Love everything about this one - the layering, those red corrugated alphas, the Cricut cuts for the title, the stamped naked chipboard butterfly and maybe even that little red bow! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are so very cute. I love the papers, the color and the doily with the die cut over it. Very well put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pure perfection, Jen!!! LOVE it.. the layering, colors, well everything! The photos are too cute!! Tell Rob, I don't think you are losing followers either!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous and sweet layout you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is adorable and so are your dogs!!! I love the sketch and hope to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say, you can never have too many funny dog photos! Love this LO, Jen, especially the overlapping alphas! You must be having so much fun on this DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my.... he is sooooo cute! I want to hug him! and your page and colors is FABULOUS!!!!!!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooo ! they are just darling with the hats ! fab layout with the new BG !!! I see new JB in action too ! cool !

    ( i've had to stay away from them this time ! just too much already I have of the new ! lol )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layering, and the photos are so cute :) Great LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling photos and layout. The pups are so funny with that "mistreated" look on their faces. (We know better!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. didnt you say many many posts ago you were going to less scrapping(or have I got that wrong)...because there is def not less scrapping happening here, love it jennifer, the doliey and its layers LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that title and your adorable fur babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwww....really really cute!!!!I LOVE the stitching and the little banner!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...