Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sunshine

Just wanted to share some of my latest photographs.  I guess the trick with photography is really the art of capturing the proper light.  This afternoon brought my living room and kitchen some awesome golden light, so it was time to play.  As much as my camera is far from focusing properly, it tends to do fine on close up shots.   So here is a look at this amateurs attempt. ;)  None of these have been edited.  They are all natural light.

The lovely Lady catching a sunny spot!








Loving the shadow here.


Just for fun..... "Roar"!!  So scary.  hee hee


Some still life.  My favourite coffee cup.



My sincerest apologies for more photos of dogs but hey, there is no sweet babies around here so a girl has to use what is available! ;)

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

10 comments:

  1. Jenn, you have a great eye!!!! My daughter does photography on the side and she would love these ones. Your doggy is adorable, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its looks fantastic Jennifer! Your 'scary' dog is real cute and a very co-operative subject for a photo shoot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that "roar"! She's one scary dog. NOT! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, a bad guy better not try and break into your house with that mean dog!! I can feel the warmth of the sun in your pictures...even tho it's ever so cold outside, sigh!! That mug should have a shot of hotchocolate and Baileys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had the perfect subject. I always practise my photography skills on my grand children...but always from far away with a long lens...or else I get "cheesy" smiles.

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, nice photos! I really love the one with the shadow.

    Your comment on my blog yesterday really had me smiling - loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely, Jen! It's so funny because Lady looks like a BIG dog here! Very cute! :) Glad to see that she's doing so well. Is she fully housebroken now? I find Alberta winters make that pretty tough on my little one. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a cutie , your Lady ! Love the coffee cup too !

    ReplyDelete
  9. just so lovely Jennifer, you are quite the photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous photos! Your dog is SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...