Saturday, March 26, 2011

Waiting for Spring

Hello bloggy friends.  There hasn't been much scrapping going on around here.  My mojo seems to have left me.  The "homework" assignment for the anniversary album waiting for me may have something to do with this.  Hmm  Why am I not excited about a 5 photo collage on Prima papers! ;)  Maybe tomorrow inspiration will strike me. :)

So what have I been up to as I wait for the flurries and bitter wind to stop and for some sign of spring to show itself?

Knitting this springy dishcloth.


Reading this great character novel.


Shopping at the LSS.  Yes I am full of hot air!  I talked a good game of using up the stash until I came face to face with some of the amazing new releases. ;)  In my defense, some of this is My Little Shoebox from the sale bin at $0.25 a sheet!  Score!!!  I really need to just stay away from the LSS but then I would miss out on all the great stuff going into the sale bins to make room for the new stuff.  I'm torn!! ;)


Lastly, in the true nature of springtime, I have been organizing.  First I re-organized my blog.  Yay for finally figuring out how to add tabs and finding the yummy new fonts available on Blogger.  Then I was onto the studio.  It had been looking a bit messy as of late.   Two major improvements have occurred.  I re-organized my entire floss collection by colour instead of number.  It will be much easier to find the colour I am looking for.  The number system worked better for cross-stitching but not so much for scrapping.  Then I finally made tags for the shoe pockets that house my punches.  No more 20 guesses before I find the punch I am looking for!  Clear coloured pockets would have been more effective but I couldn't resist this black and white unit that I bought last year when I was revamping the studio. It matched the studio so well. :)



Hope you all are enjoying your scrappy spaces.  Any major organization going on?

Thank you for all the wonderful advice and tips regarding my twine dilemma.  I so appreciate these tips and will be carefully considering them all!  I did use some of the precious twine on the punch tags. hee hee  Tying twine seems to be my specialty!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. Um, well I did vacuum the floor earlier - so that's a start at least!

    That's a great novel - I read it myself not that long ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious! Can't wait to see the results of all your twine adventures! Love those little JBS flag stickers! Looks like a great LSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheh about the twine, and that black and hite hangy thing looks so lush!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome finds frm the LSS my dear ! especially the $0.25 ones ! so envious ! we never have that here ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. .25 paper?!? I seriously need to move to Edmonton!! Looks like you've been having fun even if you weren't scrapping...and yes, there is major organization going on! My next blog post will be about the shelf-tags I made for my pantry from a Graphics Fairy pharmacy label...I can't wait to show you! I am so freaking proud of my pantry!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...