Friday, April 8, 2011

Another Post

Here I am back again,  posting for the second time today.   I just finished my last LO with my counterfeit kit.   The kit is basically done.  Just some scraps left to make some cards at a future date.  Oh, it was fun!  Maybe now I will rejoin my family and I still really need to clean this house!  Yes, the dirt is still here waiting for me. ;)

Here is my LO featuring the "lovely Lady".


I couldn't resist buying this sticker sheet from the MME "Stella & Rose" collection when I saw that "lovely lady" banner.  Just too perfect.  I am really happy with the soft feel of this LO.  I also decided to gather all of my "Lady" LO's and compile them into their own album.  I have already done 10 LO's of this little one not to mention a few more that have family members in them but Lady is still the major theme of the LO.  Okay, I think I need to find some more muses for my photography!!

The sketch that I used is from a site that I just found today while looking at Karen's blog!  The site is run by Shimelle.  She posts a new sketch each week.  You can find the site here.  Here is this week's sketch!


Today I tried my hand at some more still life photography.  I guess this is the next step when your grown children grumble when you take their pictures and the dogs have too many LO's!!  ;)  Here are a few of my faves.













Wishing you all a wonderful weekend with lots of time with family and friends and maybe some time for creating too!!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

20 comments:

  1. Love love your take on the skech and the details are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes, you are on a roll, lady! LOL Another beautiful LO with your kit! I didn't get into my scrap room today (maybe tomorrow morning?) but I have other news - Cliff wants to try geocaching! He had never heard of it before tonight, and he thinks it sounds really neat. Any tips for us as we try to get started? I registered on geocaching.com and read what they had to say, but I want to hear from someone who's done it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last bits of your kit? Wow! Only just finished putting mine together! Love the take on Shimelle's sketch - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Shim's sketch this month - may have to have a go at it. Your interpretation is lovely. Well done on getting through the kit so quickly - time to make another one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout! Wow, I can't believe you are almost done with your kit already!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can you be nearly finished with your kit already? I've barely begun! Such a beautiful layout - great layering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The layout is fabulous! You did a lovely job! Your lady is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you're nearly finished with your kit? Good for you.

    This layout is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the butterflies and the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy smokes batman! I can't believe you are almost FINISHED I just started! WOW! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You put me to shame...finished your kit already...oh my!
    You are doing great...I have only made a few tags so far.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another pretty page! Don't you just love those MME sticker tags? I bought one of each, love the colours and the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photography is beautiful!
    Love the pearl tracks from the butterflies on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty layout and I enjoyed looking at all your other pretties too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely lovely page
    and some beautiful ornaments you have photographed here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous layout, the colors are fantastic and I love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. sweet butterfly trails with the pearl swirls ! & what great still life pics !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your dog is so pretty!! Hooray for pet layout! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always try and save some of my kit for when they have the challenges but I'm the same I have to get stuck in using it. Love the LO its so pretty ( as is the dog)love all the layers and embellishments you have on it (thanks for the link to my blog.!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...