Friday, April 15, 2011

Bo Bunny Goodness

Just a quick post to share the LO I made using the Bo Bunny line, Gabrielle.  These papers are not my usual style but I really liked the vintage feel and teal colour in this line.

I was lucky enough to find this sketch by Julie Bonner!  Julie made it for MCS this month.  Their kit features the Gabrielle line.


Here is my LO featuring me, Susan and Andrew as kids.  I love this photo.


The background paper that I used for this is a straight scraplift of Julie's take on the sketch.  I am so glad that I saw Julie's LO as I would have never realized how this sketch allows the beautiful brown damask pattern of this paper to really shine.  I am forever in awe of Julie's creativity!

As much as this LO is not my usual style, I was happy to play with a different style and find such a unique sketch.  I even used some Prima flowers!  That almost never happens around here, not to mention that there is not a single button on my LO! hee hee

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

12 comments:

  1. It's so not your style but so beautiful! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colours! The flowers are such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! This is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE all of your hand stitching. The colors... gorgeous!!! I can't find that line locally. Honestly I am in awe of your work! It is always fantastic. You really do have a knack for adding "the stuff"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say that I love that sweet photo of you, Susan and your brother. It really is a great photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout Jennifer!! Just love the old photo and the way you've embellished it. Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. A very nice design to complement the portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a precious pic to scrap & simply gorgeous with this Bo Bunny line , Jenn !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the picture of the three of you against the colors in the papers!! The stitching is perfect and I love all of your layering! A beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. more divine hand stitching, Jennifer you really are the queen of this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is astoundingly awesome!!! I'm blown away!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This reminds me of the sneaks of your anniversary album! I think that girly style might be rubbing off on you! LOL! This LO is beautiful - what a sweet photo! - and I'm loving that sketch! The placement is very visually interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this layout. I have some of the same paper in this line. I might just have to scraplift this layout. As always you knocked this one out of the park.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...