Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Card Making Day

Susan and I had so much fun today making cards!!  I am not a card maker, so by getting together to do this it disciplines me to stay on task and not wander off to do yet another LO. ;)  I have to admit that I was really getting in the groove and I am feeling stoked to get more cards made.  Scraplifting design's from card making magazines seems to work for me. ;)  I have been saving paper scraps all organized into easy to use packets for about three years.  I have enough scraps for a lifetime supply of cards!!  Here is a peek at mine.





 

I'm off to watch a bit of hockey.  I'm not really a hockey fan but, the last two Canadian teams left in the playoffs are at an important point tonight, so it is exciting even for me.  hee hee

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen

13 comments:

  1. These are so super cute! I love that you keep your scraps coordinated and at the ready - what a great way to save time! I need to get my cards made...I have a niece with a birthday in about 10 days and if I don't get my butt in gear it won't get there on time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Jennifer. Funny, I have been making cards and it's something I've never done before. I'm going to be posting about it tomorrow. Coordinated scraps sounds like an inspired idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...this is weird...I left you a comment last night and it's not here...anyway, what I said is - it was a lot of fun making cards and I love how you photographed yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came from Susan's blog and couldn't believe you two were just using scraps. The cards are just fabulous. I even recognize a few of the papers you used. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. who said you cant do cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these are freakin GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Cards Jen!! Lov'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job on the cards....you two scrappy gals are going to have to host a scrap night and teach us all some tricks!! I really like the lady figurine in the second shot - I always look for that sort of thing when I am junk store shopping. terry

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are greay, especially for a 'non-card maker'. I found you via the counterfeit kit challenge and faunnily enough my aunt's name is Jennifer Shaw!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a card maker either, but yours are beautiful! I came here from CKC - welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This must have been a card week. I too made several cards last night, but yours look much better then mine. I wil post some pictures this week of mine. I really like the little kids birthday ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are gorgeous Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You are a card maker of note Jennifer! These are beautiful!! So creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards!
    I love the font used on "Dearest" on the Mother's day card. May I ask if that was printed or stamped? It is lovely.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...