Friday, April 1, 2011

A Challenge

Happy Friday to all!  The sun is shining here and it is actually above freezing!  All is right in my world. :)  Susan and I decided to have another sisterly challenge.  We both love the new Cosmo Cricket line "Social Club".  Since we both have some of this goodness, we decided that the challenge would be to both use this line with this week's sketch at Creative Scrappers!  It was such a great one designed by Aphra.

Here is my take featuring little "Sweetie".  Check out that cute smile.  I had him trying on the hat that I bought for Thomas, just hoping that I could judge the fit.  Luckily it did fit Thomas. :) This LO is pretty muted for me.  Not my usual busy style.  I actually chose the calmer side of the papers.  Shocking!! ;)  FYI  Two more staples have been used!  hee hee



Here is the sketch!


Pop on over to Susan's blog to check out her take!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, so different from mine! I love this! Nice use of the kraft doilies, I love all the inking you did and the cluster in the top left is perfect. Good job! Once again this was so much fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and yes so different! Love that you are both stitching on the layouts. Just adds such a nice finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome, Jen!!! I love the muted colors and all of your layering and clustering! I love the kraft doily! Can't find them here. Need to find a stamp and stamp them! Aphra makes some great sketches!! Well, right now, it is 32 degrees! It's only 8 am! I can definitely handle that. The sun came out late yesterday, so the snow is going again. Today's high about 50. But it is breezy out. So not sure if it will actually feel like 50. But, I am going to enjoy it none the less because it is supposed to rain Sunday with cold gusty North winds!! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you two scrap and challenge each other!!!!!! and your page is FABULOUS! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the little cluster in the top left - and you have me putting some Social Club on my wish list now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh This is gorgeous..Love the colors and that picture is just darling. What a cutie patootie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the muted colours! I haven't seen this line yet...I must do some investigating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely how all your elements came together with the new CC ! great colors & he is such a sweetie !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...