Monday, April 11, 2011

A New Sketch!

Monday means a new sketch up at The Scrappiest!  Loved this multi photo linear sketch with lots of opportunity to embellish.  Here it is.


Here is my take featuring once again the lovely Lady. {sigh}  Soon I will be out taking nature photos. :)


I used some MME papers of last year for this.  I love the soft feel of this palette.

It is another warm day for us in Alberta!   The slough is slowly melting and the Canadian Geese have returned.  They fly in daily only to land on the snow and then beak at each other.  Someone is in trouble for leaving the warm south too early. ;)   Yesterday we had a flock of Seagulls on the frozen slough.  I haven't seen that before.  Now I just have to wait for the songbirds to arrive.  I am so looking forward to hearing their happy chirping. :)

Wishing you all a wonderful Monday!

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

12 comments:

  1. Great LO, Jen! Love the colours and all the embellishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo too & all the little details I recognise ! lol Lady looks great here !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Lo is adorable and I love the papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch Jen! Lovely Lady:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Great colors and I love all of your embellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww....this is SO cute!!!!! I love your take and the colors you used!!! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You place your embellishments so beautifully, I love to look at each little detail!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your page is great but your doggy, his pose and title are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it, just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooooo how delish is that colour combo, GORGEOUS, I adore your little home made ribbon with the banner pieces and die cuts too TOTAALY lovely Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous mix of colour Jennifer, I love your cluster of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous pics of your poodle Jennifer! Love your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the paper and colors you have here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...