Monday, April 18, 2011

The Scrappiest #116

Liz has a new sketch up today!  I really enjoyed this one!!  Lots of opportunity for some fun border work!  Here is the sketch!!  Hope you play along!!  :)


I used Crate paper's "Portrait" collection.  This line is so wonderful with it's vintage vibe and touches of black.  Just love it!


I found this photo of Diane that I had taken last year.  I am always happy to scrap photos of the girls!  I love the soft look of this photo as the light was coming in from the window behind her.

Hope you all have a fun day planned!  I am about to embark on some domestic duties.  My cleaning and laundry awaits me.  Boo ~ I'd rather be scrapping!!  ;)

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

11 comments:

  1. I really like this one, Jen. You put those Portrait papers to really good use. Love the little touches of red too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great embellishing on this layout. Love the yellow and red against the tamer colors - nice! And just when I thought I knew all the good sketch sites, I spy "Scrap A Little - Sketches" in your side bar. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love all the layers in this one, Jen! You are so quick with those sketches! It just came out and you're already on the ball! :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this Jennifer! So classy and gorgeous and the colours are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. And such a fabulous reminder that little touches of black work wonders on a page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My one wish in scrapping is to be able to do a layout as fast as you! lol This layout is so pretty and I love the stiches. What kind of yarn to you use for your stiching?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you're rocking the layers!! Gorgeous layout as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous use of the CP Portrait line here ! such a great take of a fab sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! A beautiful take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is the most breathtaking colour combo....and that white stitching is just soooo striking, its just FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...