Sunday, April 3, 2011

This Little Piggy

I just completed the new sketch up today at Sketch Inspiration.   I got my hands on some new Pink Paislee "Daily Junque"!!  Susan picked it up for me at her LSS who was having a "30% off everything in the store" sale!  Gotta love a sale like that with all the new goodness in the store!  This line is so much fun for cutting little bits and pieces out of paper!  Along with the paper I got a package of the journaling notes and tags.  They will be so useful to use with many paper lines.

So here is a great shot of Thomas's toes!  Another amazing photograph taken by Auntie Carolyn.  I feel pretty proud to do a little boy LO with so much pink. ;)  Aphra does it all the time and I love it!


Here is the sketch.


I have recently stumbled across a new sketch site.  It is called Once Upon a Sketch. 


They post a sketch every two weeks.  Along with the sketch, there is also a challenge regarding journaling.  For example, this week they ask for your LO to have at least 25 words journaled in hand writing.  I might give some of these challenges a go, as I am finding that I am not journaling much as of late.  I tend to forgo the long journaling if it effects the design.  I know that I will regret this one day.  

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I'll be back tomorrow with a LO from The Scrappiest.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

9 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Jen! Pink on the boy LO really works, because it just highlights the pink toes and little blue outfit! What a cutie! My blog is sorely neglected these days. I'm just taking a quick break from marking essays (school starts back up tomorrow) and I have done nothing but set up house for the last week! Once I find my stinkin' lost camera cord, though, I'll have lots to say...here's hoping it turns up tomorrow! Now if only I could get through these essays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Jen. I love how you embellish your pages, so much detail and design goes into it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love the pink background and all the little goodies you've put on the LO. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! I love how sweet the layout is. You put so many sweet touches. I especially love the scattered embellishments and pearls throughout! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for listing your favorite sketch sites on your sidebar, I found a few good ones to add to my Google Reader! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is completely adorable!!! I too love all the little things that you add to your pages!! You really have a knack for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sigh, this is just so lovely Jennifer, all your little bits and pieces just go together perfectly....GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable take on the sketch ! gorgeous with the Daily Junque ! woot ! 30% off too !

    I managed to grab 3 pcs of this line ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! I love it (especially at a bargain price!) The pink looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...