Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Christmas in May?

Another card making day for me and Susan.  It was a day of snowmen, Christmas trees and Santas!  hee hee  It is never too early to start preparing for this holiday. ;)  I made 12 cards today.  There were only three designs and I made multiples of each.  It seems to be an effective way since I am making many cards.  My cards are all inspired and scraplifted from card magazines.


My hopes of using up lots of my Christmas paper stash has faded.  These cards hardly used up anything at all! :(   A quick calculation had me realizing that last year I purchased 5 new Christmas paper lines and one Christmas kit.  Silly me!!!  I only make a couple of Christmas LO's each year, so why do I buy this amount of Christmas stash??  I think I just have a soft spot for pretty Christmas designs.  This year I am going to try to just enjoy the supplies that I have.

Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

7 comments:

  1. true ! true ! I too have that G45 Christmas line which I didnt even touch last year ! grr ! way to go building up your seasonal card stash so quicklyy !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do we always seem to "need" it all. I also hope to get going on my Christmas cards early this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly feels like Christmas round here at the moment - it's blowing a gale!

    Fine work Jennifer. You will be well prepared when Christmas finally does get here

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo these are just toooooo sweet Jennifer, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, it's so hard to resist the Christmas paper! Your cards are adorable - I love that you're working in different styles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jen

    one of the best re-postionable double sided adhesive I know of this side of the world is the 3M acid free double sided tape. ;)

    Hope that helps !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...