Sunday, May 15, 2011

Counterfeit Kit Mini Challenge #1

I finally get to share my first reveal as guest designer this month at The Counterfeit Kit Club!  It has been weird for me to slowly use this kit, as most months I go through it immediately on a crazy scrappy tangent. hee hee

Our first challenge was a card sketch from Sketch Support.  I'm all for using all the support I can get when it comes to making cards.  Here is the sketch!


I decided to use the fun tag that I included in my kit from Studio Calico.  I then based my colour palette  as yellow, green and brown.  I am really loving the look of cards made on kraft card stock!


Just had to share this awesome card stamp that I stamp on the back of all my cards.  Susan and I both have it and think it is just the cutest idea!  I stamped the inside sentiment on a tag  to give it a bit of interest.


Today Rob and I are going out geocaching with Susan and Richard.  Well, I will be doing more picture taking than caching but love the chance to get out and walk around any green areas in my community!

Have a wonderful Sunday and Happy Scrapping!!  Jen :)

18 comments:

  1. What a cool stamp that is! And your card is very chic - I love the colour combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card and the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage image and especially loved the way you finish the inside of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, the colors are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - the sketch is perfect for clip art!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. sigh...simple and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch with a masculine card , Jenn !

    Have a fun outdoorsy time !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card! Retro chic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card. I have that same backstamp. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so agree, the cards look awesome on kraft!!! Love the vintagey- feel to them too. Really cool stamp find! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and I LOVE that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is just wonderful! Love the stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. I really like the way you did the paper strips with the border.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That boy-on-a-bicycle image is so adorable! I'm loving kraft cards at the moment too - in fact that's what I used as the base for my card for this mini-challenge!
    The stamp is very cool too! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great color combos. I am the Kraft Queen so I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great little card! Love the priceless stamp. Note...to self, next month put a set of stamps and make yourself USE them in next month's kit.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are awesome, and I love love love that stamp! Too cool! :) I agree, the kraft base is great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...