Monday, May 16, 2011

Creative Scrappers Sketch #156

I got a chance to do this week's sketch at Creative Scrappers.  A very different sketch that is simple and yet striking.  Here is sketch #156.


I used papers from the Crate "Emma's Shoppe".  I kept my embellishments simple to let the design and papers shine.   Love the fun vintage papers in this line.  Not only useful for little girls but also cats!  hee hee  I shot this photo of Mo as he sat on my bed watching the window.  He is very aware of light and shadows.  Needless to say, the laser pointer is his favourite toy.


Happy Scrapping!!    Jen :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is so delightful!!!!! I love every inch. I love love this sketch too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your take on the sketch is wonderful Jennifer!! I love the stitching, your choice of pp's and that gorgeous photo of Mo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty page, and a great sketch. Those strips of paper are all the rage at the minute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take of the sketch and your papers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very pretty. I don't think I would have been able to pull it off so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous cat he is! And I'm loving this LO. That Emma line is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...